Web Accessibility Testing Objective
In this web accessibility testing course participants will understand each success criterion and how can a quality engineer validate the website Â using accessibility audit tools, assistive technologies, manual evaluation and code inspection.
Objectives of web accessibility testing course
At the completion of this course participant will be able to
- Use accessibility automation tools to find the accessibility bugs.
- Use screen readers efficiently to identify the accessibility bugs on the page.
- Identify few accessibility bugs manually without any tools or technologies.
- Functionality and interaction check using Keyboard alone
- Use color contrast tools to check contrast requirements
- Writing an accessibility issue on bug tracking tools
- Writing an accessibility audit report
For more detailed information check the course index.
Prerequisites for web accessibility testing course
Participants should have
- Basic knowledge of using websites on desktop.
- Basic knowledge of using excel for writing reports
Having knowledge on below skills will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- General manual testing concepts
- Knowledge on web concepts such as HTML, CSS.