Maxability screen reader user experience survey is one of its kind to understand the barriers of persons with disabilities in work place. While some of the responses enable web engineers and software developers to get an insight of the screen reader user experiences, the survey aims to collect experiences of screen reader users in their day to day activities.
Points to remember
Read the following information before filling in the Screen reader user experience survey.
- We are not collecting any information of your organization or designation. So, the collective responses will be shared to organizations if they request for the published result after the closure of the survey.
- This survey is *only* for those who use screen readers. Others please share this form with any one whom you know are screen reader users.
- The name and email address are strictly used for reaching out to you in case of questions unless you ask us to share any future information.
- No survey question is mandatory, feel free to skip if it does not apply to you.
- For any questions, feedback or thoughts for future survey, please write to us from the Contact form.
Begin the survey below