LOGO, the symbol that uniquely represents any organization in the world.
Maxability was started in 2011 to spread awareness on digital accessibility. Through the platform of Maxability, in this 5 years journey, I am able to answer hundreds of questions for accessibility consultants and web developers. I have been able to help the digital accessibility need from a beginner to an advanced accessibility consultant/ developer.
Looking back the journey, Is there something missing? It is the brand.
Yes, I want to give a brand new look to Maxability. As a first step Maxability require a Logo.
I want to take this opportunity to run an Accessibility Logo competition for Maxability. The best Logo will win a exciting price from us.
Anyone who have prior experience in logo designing can participate in this competition. Fill in the form below before October 20, 2016 to participate.
Information you may need
- The logo should follow all the universal logo designing standards.
- The logo should represent Maxabilityâ€™s theme â€œTowards an Inclusive Webâ€
- The logo should be readable and easily understandable to everyone including people with disabilities especially those who have low vision and a learning difficulties.
- The logo should follow applicable W3Câ€™s WCAG 2.0 standards.
- The logo if possible should outline the Maxabilityâ€™s core areas of concentration
- Spreading knowledge on web accessibility standards, techniques and best practices.
- Spreading a word on latest events and happenings on disability and accessibility.
- Pointing the accessibility barriers of some popular websites and mobile applications.
- All participants should fill the below form and submit to participate in the competition on or before October 20, 2016 12:00 P.M IST.
- The final submission of the designed logo is November 14, 2016 12 : 00 p.m
- Winners will be announced on International day for persons with disabilities, December 3, 2016.
All the best to everyone participating in the Accessible Logo Competition.