Deque Systems a 100% accessibility focused company serving the clients for nearly two decades is conducting a two day web accessibility training on September 8th and 9th at Hyderabad.
Deque University is specialized in providing instructor led and self paste trainings to organizations throughout the globe. The two day training at Hyderabad is one such in person training aimed at individuals and smaller group of people to scale up the web accessibility skills.
Targeting at W3C web Content accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, this training session will be helpful for website and web application developers, QA engineers and anyone who want to understand and make web a better place for everyone. Anyone who want to understand the web part of section 508 too benefit from this training.
- Web Accessibility Fundamentals
- Testing techniques for WCAG 2.0 success criteriaâ€™s.
- Techniques for developing and fixing web accessibility problems in a project life-cycle
- Testing with screen readers and other manual methods
- Demonstration of Deque automation tool aXe and its integration with testing frameworks
Find more information at Deque India linkedin. To know the pricing and other details contact Managing Director, Deque India Ms. Sujasree Kurapati at email@example.com.