After any conference we would like to get those presentation slides we liked the most. After receiving great response on my recent article My trip to first CSUN (CSUN 2016), I decided to collect CSUN 2016 slides and share them with my readers. I have found number of presentations from Deque Systems and SSB Bart, so I have made a specific mention.
CSUN 2016 Slides Deque Systems
You can download all the CSUN 2016 slides from www.deque.com/info, but the slides are placed in that location only until June. So I have also provided those direct links below. All the links redirect to slideshare.
- Sharing the 2015 Trends in Accessibility Before They Gain Focus, Preety Kumar
- Turbocharging Manual QA Accessibility Testing, Ian Kelly
- Native Mobile Accessibility Testing, Chris McMeeking
- Accessibility for User Experience Designers, Matt Isner
- Good or Wicked? Digital Accessibility Professional Certification, Glenda Sims
- Is it a Link or a Button? The Ultimate Showdown, Birkir Gunnarsson and CB Averitt
- Providing a Remarkable Experience with Native Mobile Components, Jatin Vaishnav and Paul Adam
- Apple Watch Accessibility, Paul Adam
- Accessible Native Mobile Style Guide: iOS vs Android, Jatin Vaishnav and Paul Adam
- When Push Comes to Touch: Accessible Complex Widgets and Touchscreen Devices, Birkir Gunnarsson and CB Averitt
- Testing Mobile Content to WCAG 2.0 Guidelines, Susan Hewitt and Raghavendra Peri
CSUN 2016 slides SSB Bart Group
Other CSUN 2016 Slides
The below URLs either download files directly or will take you to external websites. Use them with caution.
- Accessibility Research Study: Humanizing the Need for Inclusive Design (PowerPoint presentation)
- Accessibility at Amazon (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Accessibility Compliance: Training Solutions to Minimize Company Risk (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Accessible SVG Charts Using ARIA
- Accessibility Support Baselines: Balancing User Needs Against Test Effort (Slideshare
- Accessibility Testing Tools for Developers (Slideshare presentation)
- Accessible Bar Graphs in HTML and CSS (PowerPoint)
- An Inclusive Design Approach Changes Your Perspective (Slideshare
- Automated Methods for Making Equations on the Web and in eBooks Accessible (Website)
- Automated Testing â€“ Web, Mobile, Desktop â€“ Challenges and Successes
- Breaking Silos â€“ All Bad Things Must Come to an End (Slideshare presentation)
- Building a Culture Supporting Accessibility from Within Your Organization (Slideshare presentation)
- Case Studies on the Impact of New Web Accessibility Technology in Education (Slideshare presentation)
- Creating Accessible Social Media Content for All Users
- Extreme Accessibility: A Revolution in Quality Accessible User Experience (Web presentation)
- Inclusive Designâ€”Beyond the Basics (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Interactive maps accessibility by accessibleoz
- Testing Accessibility Before Development with Wireframe & Prototype Reviews (Slideshare presentation)
- The WordPress Way: Backwards Compatibility & Accessibility
- Understanding and Advocating for PDF/UA (PDF)
Most of the above presentations are on web accessibility, to find many other CSUN2016 slides visit Â» The Great Big List from the 2016 CSUN International Technology & Persons with Disabilities Conference | Curb Cut .
Provide your comment below or send an email to email@example.com if you want me to add your slides or if the URL of your slides are incorrect. Once again my little effort Towards An Inclusive Web.