30th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference.
The 30th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference, also known as the CSUN Conference, invites submissions of papers for this conference to be held March 2-7, 2015 at the San Diego Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel. The CSUN conference is the worldâ€™s longest-running and largest conference of its kind on the topic of assistive technology and the positive impact on persons with disabilities. The conference draws more than 4,500 persons annually who attend sessions, visit the exhibit halls, and participate in affiliate meetings and informal gatherings.
A wide variety of submissions are encouraged. Reviewers will be looking for papers in the general domains of new concepts concerning hardware and software, adaptive devices, access to technology, training programs, results of research, and overall best-practices in any area of assistive technology.
For detailed information about submitting a Scientific/Research Track Call for Papers Proposal, visit the Journal Call for Papers page.
The conference strives to present a best-practices approach for the education of students, professionals and consumers involved with the many aspects of technology and disability. Your experience, gained through practical applications and/or research, is vital to the promotion of effective assistive technology practices on a widespread basis.
General Session presentations are 40 minutes in length and are scheduled for Wednesday, March 4, Thursday, March, 5, and Friday, March 6, 2015. By submitting a paper for consideration, author(s) agree that their paper may be scheduled at any time, on any of these days, at the discretion of the conference management.
- CSUN 2015 is to be held between March 2nd – March 7th 2015 at the San Diego Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel
- Call for papers open on August 25th, 2015 Monday and close by October 10, 2014 Friday.
- Confirmation of the proposal acceptance/non-acceptance will be sent to each author no later than Friday, November 7, 2014.
- Confirmation of specific date, time, and room location will be sent to all accepted presenters no later than Thursday, January 15, 2015.
- Presenters agree to notify the Center on Disabilities by Friday, January 30, 2015 of their participation by registering; or sending written notification by e-mail, fax, or mail.
- Early bird presenter registration begins on December 1st, 2014 Monday and close by January 15th, 2015 Thursday for USD 375.
- Presenter registration begins on January 16th, 2015 Friday and close by January 30th, 2015 Friday for USD 450.
For more information visit CSUN 2015 website