Maxability.co.in is a Web portal that provides information on web accessibility, assistive technologies and disabilities. Maxability.co.in links to information created and maintained by other websites wherever appropriate. For this reason, we cannot control or guarantee the accuracy of this information. Maxability.co.in collects the information on events, conferences from various sources that take place throughout the world and provides as articles to its readers.
All links on Maxability.co.in are consistent with the site’s purpose to provide comprehensive information on events and conferences in communities worldwide. Maxability.co.in does not endorse any viewpoints, products or services offered by other public and private organizations.
AtMaxability.co.in, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Information collection practices
Maxability.co.in does not collect or save personally identifiable information, unless this information is sent through an email or another communications method by the visitor. In order to make the site more useful for visitors, the site collects and stores certain information automatically, including:
- The domain name from which visitors access the Internet (e.g., “Harvard.edu” if visitors connect from a computer at Harvard University);
- IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet);
- The dates and times visitors access the site;
- The pages visitors view on Maxability.co.in;
- The Internet address of the website from which visitors directly link to the site (e.g., if Maxability.co.in is accessed through a Google search); and
- Monitors network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on the site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law.
Use and Sharing of information
Maxability.co.in will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
Maxability.co.in use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, Maxability.co.in may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
Exit Disclaimer Policy
Once you select a link and leave Maxability.co.in, you are subject to the privacy and/or security policies of this external website. Maxability.co.in does not and cannot:
- Guarantee that the owner(s) of this website will protect your privacy;
- Control or guarantee the accuracy of the information;
- Endorse this external website, nor the viewpoints, products or services offered;
- Give permission to copy or distribute copyrighted materials on this external website. (You are responsible for requesting authorization from the appropriate owner(s).
Emails from Visitors
Some visitors choose to include personally identifiable information in emails sent to the Maxability.co.in team. The Maxability.co.in team only uses this information to respond to the request and/or improve the site’s service. With the exception of authorized law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law, the Maxability.co.in team will not share personal information with any other outside organizations.
Comments on Social Media Accounts
Maxability.co.in reserves the right to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted as a comment on its social media accounts. When possible, we will remove personally identifiable information or delete comments to protect visitors’ identities. Visitors should not include identifiable information (e.g., an email address, Social Security Number or phone number) in their comment.
With the exception of authorized law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law, the Maxability.co.in team will not share personal information with any other outside organizations.
Privacy and Security of Social Media Accounts
Maxability.co.in does not control or guarantee the security or privacy of its social media accounts, nor does the site control the personally identifiable information that is collected or stored on them. Maxability.co.in will make every attempt possible to protect visitors’ identities and personal information; however, visitors are subject to the policies of these websites.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.