Dear accessibility enthusiasts, well-wishers, subscribers and visitors of Maxability – On behalf of Maxability family we wish you a very prosperous and happy New year 2019.
2018 has been a wonderful year for Maxability. We had 30% additional visits compared to 2018 touching the visitors almost every corner of the world. We started the quarterly webinars in 2018 and will be continuing in 2019 too. The next webinar is scheduled on January 23rd, 2019 and the topic is “Web accessibility testing with screen readers, register here. We contributed to Mobile Accessibility practices for Indian Government Websites, these are published formally in the recent past. Our Youtube channel was also started in 2018.
Exciting thoughts are in the process for 2019, stay tuned for the updates.
Maxability highlights in 2018
- We reached 156 countries in 2018 with highest visits from United States. This means we are able to touch almost every corner of the globe.
- 57049 total visits in 2018 which is 30% more than 2017.
- Average visits per day is 156 in 2018, in 2017 this is 122 average visits per day.
- The total visitors to Maxability in 2018 was 36493 with 9000 additional visitors compared with 2017.
- Almost 50 articles are published in 2018 that covered few best practices, WCAG 2.1 updates and ARIA 1.1 properties.
Thank you for reading our blogs, applying the knowledge shared by us to make web a better place. We will continue sharing the knowledge through articles, webinars and any new methods all of us think appropriate in 2019 and beyond. If you wish to see any other initiatives, for feedback and suggestions drop a note through our contact form.
Once again, A Very Happy New Year 2019, let us together make web a better place for everyone.